Problems with Yoga Virtuoso? Contact our customer support.
1. What devices are supported?
Yoga Virtuoso is suitable for iPhone and iPad / iPad mini with iOS 6.1 or iOS 7.
2. Do I need an internet connection to use Yoga Virtuoso?
No, after downloading Yoga Virtuoso, the Yoga Virtuoso apps are self-contained and do not require internet connectivity.
3. What is the difference between the Free App and the Paid App?
The Free app is Yoga Virtuoso Free with Lyndon and contains a 12 mintute yoga warm up session with 6 postures, along with an orientation, pose library, introduction video and interview with Lyndon.
The Paid app is Yoga Virtuoso with Lyndon and contains a 66 minute complete yoga class with 53 postures, as well as an orientatioin, pose library, introduction video and interview with Lyndon.
4. What kind of Yoga is taught in Yoga Virtuoso?
Lyndon teaches a classic Hatha yoga which originated in South India and was created by a Yogi (Vishnu Devanada) and a Doctor (Sivananda).
5. What ‘level’ of yoga does Yoga Virtuoso teach?
Yoga Virtuoso is suitable both for beginners and advanced yoga students. It is also great for yoga teachers. Not all yoga exercises are suitable for everyone. Please consult your doctor before beginning to practice yoga. The instruction presented in Yoga Virtuoso is in no way intended as a substitue for medical counseling.
6. Why don’t all the postures in the Free App link to the Posture Detail and Video?
Only the first six postures are active in the Free App. All fifty three postures are active in the Paid App.
7. Can I view the Yoga Virtuoso class at home on an HD display?
Yes, you can output the signal from your mobile device using ‘third party’ adapters, to a big screen display and watch the class in HD. Both the iPhone and IPad downloads are HD video.
8. Can I view Yoga Virtuoso on my laptop computer?
No. we don’t have a Mac or pc computer version of Yoga Virtuoso yet. Please let us know if you’d like Yoga Virtuoso for your Mac or pc computer or for android. Please state your request here.
Frequently Asked Questions
for iPad / iPhone